TERMS AND CONDITIONS (link)
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50 euros is payable at the time of booking the course.
2. Once you have booked your course and we have acknowledged receipt of your booking, these terms and conditions will apply.
3. The course fees must be paid in full not later than four weeks before the course commences.
4. If you book a course within four weeks of the date a course commences the fees must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
5. We cannot guarantee to reserve your course place unless all fees are paid in full.
6. If you require accommodation please let us know on the booking form, stating your preferred accommodation. We will then arrange your accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis. In the event that your chosen accommodation is not available, we will let you know in writing and offer you an alternative. You must advise us that the alternative is acceptable, following which we will arrange accommodation. There is no charge for providing this service.
7. You must pay the cost of your accommodation to us before your course begins. We will write to you before you attend the course to confirm the costs of accommodation.
You are responsible for making your own arrangements for evening meals at your cost. Whilst some of our providers of accommodation provide evening meals, there are a wide range of reasonably priced restaurants in Mazamet.
8. You may make your own arrangements for accommodation without our involvement.
9. Prices are correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice.
10. We reserve the right to change course arrangements if necessary.
11. All courses are run subject to demand. In exceptional circumstances, we may cancel or close a class if there is an insufficient number of students. In this case fees will be reimbursed for any lessons paid for but not held.
12. Once a course has started, we reserve the right to move students to another class more appropriate for their language level.
13. If you are absent for any reason from a class which forms part of your course, no refund will be made. We will, however, use our best endeavours to ensure that you cover all elements of the course.
14. Your course fees include: -
· All course tuition (plus talks by visiting speakers where applicable)
· Use of our Training Resource Centre, which includes audio, DVD and video libraries, practice and test materials, and books.
· Activities and trips that are offered as part of a published course programme
· Course tests and end of course certificate
· Advice and support from our staff
15. Your course fees do not include: -
· Airport transfers - these can be arranged at an additional cost
· Bank charges for payments made by bank transfer
· Travel Insurance
· Insurance against illness, accident, theft or loss.
16. You are personally responsible for your personal belongings, suitcases, objects, movable property, vehicles and objects of value. By registering for a course with us you agree that MAZAMET SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES shall under no circumstances be held liable for any loss or damage. It is the responsibility of the student to take out whatever insurance may be deemed necessary to guarantee his/her personal belongings and property.
17. EEC Nationals should have an European medical insurance card which entitles them to national health insurance cover during their overseas stay.
18. If you cancel your course before the start date, notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
19. If you cancel your course more than four weeks before the course starts, we retain your deposit.
20. If you cancel less than four weeks before your course starts, we also charge one week’s tuition fees.
21. If you decide to leave before the end of your period of study, you will not be entitled to a refund of tuition fees. In exceptional circumstances a credit note may be offered.
22. Any credits on an account must be used within 12 months of the end of the course. Transfers of fees to other students are not allowed.
23. If, during a period of study and with our agreement, you change your course to a less expensive one, you will be entitled to a refund in the difference between the cost of the courses.
24. Any refunds must be made to the same source as the original payment. Fees paid by bank transfer must be refunded to the same account. Fees paid by credit card must be refunded to the same card
25. If, during a period of study and with our agreement, you change your course to a more expensive one, you will be required to pay the additional cost of the course to which you are moving.
26. We recommend that you do not book your flights or make travel arrangements until your course booking is confirmed.
27. If you require a taxi from or to an airport, please let us know, sending details of your arrival and departure time as early as possible.
28. In the event that you cancel an arrival or departure taxi within 7 days of the arrival or departure date a cancellation charge of 20 euros will apply.
29. We hope and expect our students to be happy with our services and the courses that we run. However, if you are not satisfied with our service, you should make a complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure.
30. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet any entry and visa requirements. We cannot be held responsible if you cannot get or extend a visa.
31. However, in the event that you do not meet entry and visa requirements, a full refund of fees will be given, providing you produce documentary evidence to this effect.
32. On written acceptance by Mazamet School of Languages of your booking you are agreeing to the storage and use of the information you supply for our purposes only.
33. We will not pass your details on to any other organisation or third party.
34. Copyright – website and course content and materials
35. All information is correct at time of going to print but may be subject to change.