FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.How do I book my course?
A. Follow this link to the booking form
2. Will you provide accommodation for me?
A. We will arrange your accommodation which will include Bed and Breakfast only. You can arrange to have evening meals with your accommodation provider, however you will need to pay this directly to the accommodation supplier.
3. Is there a deadline for registering on my course?
A. We do not accept bookings for any course starting in less than one week from the time of the booking date. As specified in the terms and conditions, anyone booking a course less the 4 weeks to the start date must pay all fees at time of making booking.
4. How will I know that I am registered for a course?
A. you will receive email confirmation for all bookings within 48 hrs. If you do not receive confirmation you must contact us immediately.
5. When can I start a course
A. Please select your preferred course start date, we try to run our courses when are students request them, if possible. All courses start at 09:00 unless otherwise stated
6. How many students are there in a class?
A. Dependent on the course we try to allow for 6 and a maximum of 10
7. How do I know which level of course I should take?
A. Please contact us and we will send you and entry level test. This will help us to identify your current level and we can advise you as to the best course for you.
8. What happens if there is no course for the date I require?
A. Contact us as we are always arranging new courses. If we have enough demand for a course we can always schedule additional courses where if possible.